SMOK products are for adults of legal age only, you have to be legal smoking age to use it according to your local laws. Individuals under legal smoking age should not use SMOK products or visit the SMOK Website. Do not send any information about yourself to us – including information such as your name, address, or e-mail address. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from those under legal smoking age. In the event that we are aware of that we have collected any personal information from a young person under legal smoking age we will delete that information from our database as quickly as possible.
We support and comply with all federal and state regulations to prevent sales to minors. This includes stringent third party age verification for online sales. Our e-commerce platform utilizes unique ID match and age verification technology to make sure minors are not able to access and purchase our products online.
SURGEON GENERAL'S WARNING:
Warning:USE OF THIS PRODUCT WITH NICOTINE-CONTAINING E-LIQUIDS CAN EXPOSE YOU TO NICOTINE, WHICH IS KNOWN TO THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA TO CAUSE BIRTH DEFECTS OR OTHER REPRODUCTIVE HARM. FOR MORE INFORMATION, GO TO WWW.P65WARNINGS.CA.GOV.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. YOU MUST BE OVER 21 YEARS OF AGE AND OF THE LEGAL AGE IN YOUR JURISDICTION TO BUY AND OR USE ANY SMOK® PRODUCT.
SMOK'S Advanced Personal Vaporizers have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to treat, mitigate, prevent or cure any disease or condition. These products are not intended for use as smoking cessation devices. For "stop smoking" and all other health related matters, we strongly suggest you seek the counsel of your physician.
SMOK products should not be used by children, women who are pregnant or breastfeeding, or persons with or at risk of heart disease, high blood pressure, diabetes or taking medicine for depression or asthma. Keep away from children and pets. If you choose to vape e-liquids that contain nicotine, please be advised that nicotine is a toxic substance that is addictive and habit forming. Ingestion of nicotine and other non-vaporized concentrated e-liquid ingredients can be poisonous. Please check with your e-liquid provider. If you experience any side effects or possible side effects, stop using the product immediately and consult a physician. This product is not a smoking cessation product and has not been tested or guaranteed as such. Neither the Food and Drug Administration nor any other health or regulatory authority has not evaluated the safety of this products. SMOK® is not responsible for any damage or personal injury caused by inappropriate, incorrect, or irresponsible use of our products.
SMOK product is only designed to be used with high quality e-liquid. This device is not intended for use with loose tobacco leaf or herbal substances. Please check with your e-liquid provider if you are not sure about the e-liquid you want to use.
There is an inherent risk with the use of any and all rechargeable batteries in any circumstance. Use special caution when working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells in charging, discharging, assembly and storage before use. Always charge in/on afire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage has presented, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance to local laws and mandates. We are not responsible for damage of any modification to the batteries in form or shape. We are not responsible for any damage caused by misuse or mishandling of Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells.
Learn more about proper storage and care for rechargeable batteries here:
– For devices that require the use of two or more batteries to operate, batteries must be matched in brand, model and battery state at all times. Discharge and recharge batteries within the same grouping. Failure to do so may result in malfunction, battery failure, and injury.
THE FOLLOWING METHODS ARE RECOMMENDED WHEN CHARGING AND USING LITHIUM
1. ALWAYS store and charge lithium batteries in a fireproof or "LiPo safe" container. You should never store, if possible, your rechargeable batteries inside the device if not intended.
2. ALWAYS charge in a protected area that is away from any flammable (combustible) materials. Always monitor the charging process; NEVER leave the charging process unattended at any time.
3. ALWAYS use chargers SPECIFICALLY DESIGNED to charge lithium batteries, at settings that match your battery. Many documented lithium fires have occurred due to improperly setting charge settings that feature user --selectable/adjustable settings. Never attempt to charge lithium cells with a charger which is not specifically designed for charging lithium cells.
4. ALWAYS use a charging system that monitors and controls the charge state of each individual cell (a.k.a. balanced charging). Charging with a balancer is a safer method, because unbalanced cells can lead to disaster if a single cell is overcharged. If any battery show any sign of swelling during the charging process, discontinue the charging IMMEDIATELY and move the battery to a safe place outside as they could erupt into flames.
5. NEVER PLUG IN A LITHIUM BATTERY AND LEAVE IT TO CHARGE UNATTENDED! This is a highly dangerous situation, and many serious fires have resulted from this practice!
6. NEVER continue to use, reuse, or attempt to charge a physically-damaged lithium battery. If ever your lithium battery gets damaged while in use (ex: drops, dings, overheating etc.) you must carefully remove the battery and place it in a safe place for at least a half hour to observe. Physically damaged lithium battery cells could spontaneously erupt into a fire!
7. NEVER disassemble or attempt to make your own battery combinations from individual lithium cells. This includes specifically "stacking" batteries.
–SMOK Advanced Personal Vaporizers do not come included with car chargers or car charger adapters. These devices are not designed for use with a car charger. Use of unauthorized chargers may lead to overheating and possible burning of items in contact with the unit.
–In order to guarantee the normal functioning of your SMOK Advanced Personal Vaporizer, we strongly advise that you charge the battery when the power level drops below 10 percent.
–Do not leave the battery depleted for long periods of time before recharging or the battery capacity may be decreased.
–All empty clearomizers must be disposed of properly and out the reach of children and pets.
–SMOK Advanced Personal Vaporizers include small parts such as the mouthpiece. Always keep any small parts out of reach of children and pets to prevent swallowing or other harm.
–Obey local laws or regulations regarding Electronic Cigarettes when you are vaping. If you are in an area where there are any bans or potential dangers, please do not use your SMOK Advanced Personal Vaporizer.
–Do not misuse, mishandle or store your SMOK Advanced Personal Vaporizer improperly. Even though it is made of high quality stainless steel it may become damaged when dropped or otherwise mishandled. If the outer shell of the device becomes damaged or the structural integrity of the battery becomes compromised, discontinue use immediately and contact your Authorized SMOK Vendor.
–In order to prolong the operation of your SMOK Advanced Personal Vaporizer, please do not place or store in excessively hot or cold environments.
–SMOK Advanced Personal Vaporizers are not waterproof. Keep it dry at all times. Do not submerge this device or expose it to moisture.
–Keep your SMOK Advanced Personal Vaporizers away from sources of excessive heat or cold as damage may occur.
–Do not attempt to repair the unit by yourself as damage or personal injury may occur.
–If the device becomes excessively hot, discontinue use immediately and contact your Authorized SMOK Vendor.
–If the device will not power off, discontinue use immediately and contact your Authorized SMOK Vendor.
–If the device functions in a way which is not stated in the manual contact your Authorized SMOK Vendor.